Skip to content
Texas Roadhouse™ Cactus Blossom Seasoning Blend Pulled Chicken Tacos Recipe
- 2 Boneless and Skinless Chicken Breasts or Thighs
- 3 Tablespoons Texas Roadhouse Cactus Blossom Seasoning Blend
- Water to completely cover chicken or low sodium Chicken Broth
- Soft / Hard shell tacos
- Shredded Leaf Lettuce
- Shredded Red Cabbage
- Cilantro leaves
- Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup seasoning blend
- Simmer whole chicken breasts or thighs until soft completely covered in water or low-sodium chicken broth with Texas Roadhouse Cactus Blossom Seasoning Blend whisked in.
- Cook until chicken is very soft. Remove from heat and drain water/chicken broth. Shred chicken with two forks.
- Place shredded chicken in taco shells. Lightly dust top of each shell with additional Texas Roadhouse™ Cactus Blossom Seasoning Blend, lettuce, cabbage, sour cream and cilantro leaves