Skip to content
Twix™ Popcorn Balls
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 8 C. popped popcorn
- 6 Tbsp. light corn syrup
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 C. powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Twix™ Shakers Seasoning Blend
- ½ C. mini marshmallows
- 18 drops yellow food coloring
- 6 drops red food coloring
- 2 Tbsp. Halloween sprinkles
- Non-stick spray
- 8 stems (candies, nuts, etc.)
- 8 leaves (soft green candies cut into leaf shapes)
- Place popped popcorn in a large bowl; set aside.
- In a small saucepan, add the corn syrup, butter, extract, powdered sugar, Twix™ Shakers, and mini marshmallows.
- Heat on medium heat, stirring constantly, until the butter and marshmallows are melted, and the mixture is smooth.
- Turn off heat and add the food coloring. Stir in until well blended.
- Pour mixture over popcorn and toss with a rubber spatula or wooden spoon to completely coat the popcorn.
- Stir in the sprinkles.
- Spray hands with non-stick spray and form popcorn into 8 equal sized balls.
- Insert stems and attach leaves.